Thursday, July 23, 2009

Money Saving Night!

Speechless =X
They were starving like hell..
Smiley face =) Trust me, it is really delicious
Three idiot chefs
We used up a bottle of tomato sauce =D
Yummy yummy! Tomato sauce!
The crispy noodle fried by ourselves
Sorry about his face >< this ="(
Last night, Fui, Evan, Jigz and I went to Malcolm's house. We brought food there and each of us must be responsible for one type of food. So, I made Tomato Mee! I brought Kolo mee and some addings, which were meatballs and fish fillet. Evan made Longan Cincau. Fui brought nuggets. Jigz brought some junk food. We were doing so in order to save cost and we kept going out and spent lots of money. =X We had lots of fun 'skating' in Malcolm's kitchen! Nice and funny night! I like it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment