Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Biology Experiment - Mice Dissection!

RIP My friend! :(
Our teacher was helping us out. ^^
Mad scientist in action!!!
Dissect!! =D
Debra was pretty well in dissecting rats. LOLL. She was so excited

Can you see the greenish brown thingy on its bottom part? Oh yea, it's the rat's faeces!
We used to be close friends. T.T
Well, as all of you can see, this post is about my school life! This is my first time to dissect an animal!! We were asked to learn how to dissect and of course, to observe its internal organs and to recognise those organs well. This is only a practice for us as we'll be doing this experiment someday. First, nail its paws to the experiment board. Then, remove the fur. After that, cut its muscle without damaging the internal organs. Teng teng teng teng! You can now see the FLESH! >< Oh yea, for your information, I was not shivering =D Only my hands were shaking. HAHAHH!

4 comments:

  1. Where's the GaeRu Dissection pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goshhh..disgustingggg....illllll..

    ReplyDelete
  3. we've not dissected any Gaeru so far..LOLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol... Make sure you take some pic OK...
    and then let me post it... haha

    ReplyDelete