Thursday, July 30, 2009

Funny Day

A little blur, new seats
Allan Law, the boy who acts differently from others
We were asked to change our seat in class due to complaints from other teachers. They said we are too noisy and even some of us passed answers around during quiz test. That was not a real exam though. Yet, that particular teacher took it seriously. He wanted our class teacher to rearrange our seats. Im now sitting with a quiet girl who transferred from other school. Her name is Singa? Lion? = = bt she doesnt seem to roar like a fierce lion though. As for MUET class, we were asked to perform our song that had been assigned by our teacher, Mdm Maria. We had to change the lyrics of the song, If I were a boy to a song with different lyrics. We sang it today! Frankly speaking here, our voice was loud but nobody could hardly understand what we were singing. So I wanna type the lyrics here so everyone can share. Oh yea, and the name will be replaced with ***** to avoid any troubles.

If I were *****

If I were ***** one day is more than enough,
I'd smile for baby in facebook,
And take off what Im wearing,
And go dance wild with the girls.

Keep saying "Meh Chang",
like a dog barking out loud,
And I can never get my mouth shut,
Cause my mouth's way too big...

The rest can only be performed in class to assure its 'freshness' to our listener. Wakakakak! High school musical! quote from Alan Su..Oh yea, the lyrics made by us are only for laugh. Dont take it too seriously. Chills dude, if you're reading my blog ^^ Sorry yeaa

No comments:

Post a Comment