Saturday, September 19, 2009

My 18th Birthday!

This was given by Kelly and Mal~ An agricultural couple =) CHEERS. Dont kill me ahh
My gigantic cake and me~
He is always overreacted.
These were given by Hugh and Alan! Thanks yeaa~ A pack of condom Durex Close Fit
Retarded smile again =X
Credit to Fui for taking this photo~“文翰是一种水果“ quoted by Mal
Meat biscuits by Fui~
Ulam by Zheyii~
Sushi by Kelly!
Homemade pizza by Kevin! =X Very nice!
Yesterday was my 18th birthday. My beloved scout gang had done so much for me. Im so touched. The whole event was very hilarious as they first wanted to give me surprise. What they did was they ignored me, none of them sent any wishes to me and eventually neglected me. Frankly speaking here, I felt kinda cold? or perhaps worried? =X At that time, all I wanted was to go out and have fun! Therefore, I made my mind up to join wy's birthday party at Happy Valley. My sister, who is always a spy for my gang, reported to them that I would be going out with classmates. They were so panic that they asked my mum to scold me and ground me so that I couldnt go out and they would be able to give me surprise. But that dint work. LOL. So i spoilt a little part of the surprise though. My Can-never-stay-at-home attitude spoilt that surprise. They told me that they would be picking me and that really stopped me from going out. I waited for them in nice clothes but they are smart that they changed the suprise. I thought they would be bringing me out yet they brought all the food to my house and had held a gang gathering at my place. =X Thanks my beloved frens! Thank you for people who celebrated my birthday with me! THANK YOU! A very heartiest gratitude from me to my friends~

1 comment:

  1. Dude!!! when using the durex? go do experiment on alan and hugh 2 c is the thing gud or not... haha... fui 1 hair cut ha? so lame le..

    ReplyDelete