Thursday, September 17, 2009

Before Bday Outing

Posture~
Wy is concentrating!
Tong or 桶 is laughing happily!
These presents were from Tcan Wei and Angelina! Thanks a lot! Wy's one is on the left and mine is the right one.
Hui Ching handed me this once the class started. Anyway, thanks, Hui Ching!
I like soft toys! Like it! =X
My voice is better than hers! JKJK WAHAHAHAH! =X
Tchan Wei singing =D
Alan's Special Smile again~
My friends decided to celebrate my birthday and wy's birthday as both our birthday falls on 18 September. We went back to the same KTV, which is Absolute. Smart Alan smuggled some drinks in. HAHAH! Angelina and Tchan Wei reached kinda late then they handed the presents to us. Angelina had to leave earlier because she had to work. Tchan Wei joined us and we played and sang a lot. Thanks a lot~ My friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment