Monday, December 21, 2009

Gangshow 2009

Group photo taken by Ryan
These two pigs were initially being separated. Who knows. I got the blue one and Leo got the pink one. It was obviously a pair of couple pigs = = Aiyerr So gayyy LOL
My gang!
Leo and me LOL
Commercial break crew
The ending of the sketch
Victor or Vincent, would you mind stop moving?
Vain Jessie & Fatin =X
The girls
The boys, sorry for the blurry photo
Our gift exchange station
When the rehearsal is going on
Zau Phin has the talent to become the legendary AH KUA
I still remember that the last Gangshow was organised 3 years ago. It stopped with some reasons and I still dont know why. Oh yeaaa, so it was a blast last night because IT WAS A GANGSHOW NIGHT! Ah Do was in-charge of his sketch, Esther and Chien were doing the song part and I was handling the commercial break. I asked those juniors who are close to me to join my commercial break =X They are Alexander, Zau Phin, Kee Fung, Tzer Wen, Leo, Johnson, Samuel, Clifford and THE SEXY & GORGEOUS Shu Yao. They really impressed me a lot =) Sorry yea, my bad for the lighting T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment