Monday, November 30, 2009

Pc Fair

Group photo =) My colleagues
Are you interested in buying Celcom Broadband? BLA BLA BLA BLA! "TRING" $ Inside pocket =X


This guy is called Melven
These photos were taken by one of my colleagues, Melven. Once again, I had forgotten to bring camera on the last day of Pc Fair. = = Luckily he brought and took some photos. Working at Pc Fair is kinda fun even though it is really tiring. I find working for few days is more enjoyable compared to working for 2 full months. Cant imagine how I survive if Im working outside someday. LIFE IS JUST TOO ARDUOUS! That is going to take away my life. I saw lots of friends there. Fui and Esther came to visit me too. Fui brought his camera along so Im going to take some photos from him and upload them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment