Saturday, October 24, 2009

Friday Nite

Slippers~
Debra took this using timer, dint she?
Audrey Audrey ~.~ We owned the shop
Niraaj aka ncn
Decoration in Niraaj's house
It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. Now, Im back for the latest post which is about what I did yesterday. I got invited by Niraaj, my indian friend, to his house to eat curry! Curry lamb really tasted good! Yum~ After that, we had a drink at 96. That time, Alan, Chang Yung and Debra joined us. Talked kinda lot since I had not been playing for weeks already. Busy and dull life really kills. ~.~ We decided to take a walk at Friendship Park. Something thrilling yet funny happened. Hugh got his lottery for his first time and Niraaj who was doing the same bad thing escaped LOL Camouflage i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment