Saturday, August 15, 2009

Return of Kevin!

Kinda dark in "96"
Kevin's signature smile =)
Ang joined us tonite =D
Our drinks tasted not that good. Evan was good at complaining about the drinks in front of Tauku ehh
Two days ago, Kevin told me that he was coming back on Friday, which was yesterday. He asked me to keep it to myself and zip my mouth tight =X He said he would like to join us if we were going out this evening. We made a very sudden decision though. We took 15mins to get everything decided. At first, some were tired to go out so I could only tell lies. >< I told them I would be bringing my gf along and I had to tell Jigz about Kevin's return so he could help me persuade Fui to join us. All of them were overexcited and they said they couldnt wait to tease me = = Some actually believed but not Fui. He said ' Jiao ah, Jd gt gf?? Impossible laa!' That showed he really knows what i usually think. They waited for my 'gf' so impatiently and they started to suspect o.O They wanted to check my hp too. LOL. I tried to change Kevin's name into other name so I could cheat them. But sadly, they were too smart = = They din believe it. Kevin reached after that, everyone was shocked and we actually gave them a little surprise. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment